- What are the 5 best vintage markets in Paris?
- Where can you find the 5 best workplaces for freelancers?
- What are the 5 coolest clubs to party after midnight?
- What are 5 excellent Japanese restaurants?
- Where can you find the 5 most secret streets?
The 500 Hidden Secrets of Paris reveals these good-to-know addresses and many more. It is an affectionate guide to the city, written by a born-and-bred Parisian, journalist Marie Farman. She selected 500 addresses and facts that few people know, such as a restaurant where you can order a French meal until 3:30 in the morning, a small stationer's where the daylight streams in gloriously and you can find the most beautiful Japanese paper creations, or a little shop where gifts like embroidered serviettes are made to order.
This is a book for tourists who want to avoid the well-known tourist spots and discover the locals' favourite addresses, and for residents who want to get to know their city even better.
last update June 2019
Author Marie Farman
Photographer Joram Van Holen/Tino van den Berg
Format 12 x 18 cm